9/85 Muriel Avenue, Moorooka QLD 4105
Sold for $336,500
Moorooka SOLD by Professionals Style Real Estate Townhouse - Property ID: 664149
Positioned with no neighbour on the left and a large courtyard at the back this property would be ideal for either the investor or the home owner.
The lounge, dining and kitchen areas of this well-kept open-plan property flow well onto a large courtyard area at the back.
The kitchen was recently upgraded with a ceramic cooktop and new oven. Downstairs offers plenty of storage, a downstairs laundry and third toilet.
The remote lock up garage is a good size with plenty of room for either a car, extra office space or teenagers retreat.
Upstairs all bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes; the master bedroom also boasts its own deck and private ensuite. The upstairs area also offers a linen press for extra storage.
This property, in a secure complex with remote access, is a must inspect. Great facilities include a swimming pool, common bbq facilities and small sporting area - a great place to chill with family or friends.
For more details please contact me at your convenience.
* 3 carpeted Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* Ceiling fans
* Pets permitted subject to BCA
* Bus at door step with the 599 service direct to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre station
* Bus 3 min walk away for the 540 or 117 service taking you direct to the city
* Moorooka train station is 4 min drive away or Yeerongpilly train station about 6 min drive
* Currently tenanted - returning $375 per/week
* Built-in wardrobes
* 3 toilets
* Remote lock up drive in garage plus parking in driveway
* internal laundry downstairs
* Private inspections possible - contact me today
* Council rates $291.61 quarter
* Body corporate rates $943.50 per quarter.