6 Olivia Avenue, Salisbury QLD Sold - Sold for $378,000
Sold By First National Real Estate Style
AUCTION IN ROOMS 25th July 6.00pm Souths Leagues Club - Davies park, Jane St West End
2 BEDROOM PLUS STUDY -Potential plus.
Investment property destined for auction – inspections are a must – Great first home or ideal investment.
This fantastic investment property is positioned on a 607m2 parcel of land with a 15m frontage. With plenty of side access on this home there's potential plus to extend and/or build on the back (STCA).
Its solid home is positioned alongside other houses of the same calibre. The property is within short walking distance to the station, Lillian Ave bus stop and an added advantage is plenty of on street parking.
The home features polished timber floors throughout, an entrance area at the front, separate lounge and kitchen areas, outside cladding, and a good sized laundry at the back.
Inroom Auction 25 July 6pm Davies Park, West End - South Football Club.
• The property is tenanted until later in the year.
• 607m 2 – block dimensions of 15m by 39m
• Possibility to demolish and build a bigger home.
• Plans drawn and can be sited at inspection for possible granny flat.
• Walking distance to bus and train station.
• Council Rates $441.69 per quarter
Auction in rooms 6pm 25 July a Davies Park, West End, Souths Football Club
- Sun Room
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly