7 Allandale Street, Salisbury QLD Sold - Sold for $435,000
Sold By First National Real Estate Style
Looking for value plus ? Instructions from owners on 7 Allandale Street are to sell now. Investment property must be cleared.
This hardwood constructed post war style home is a great find for the buyer looking for value and style. With original features like cornices through large lounge area.
This highset 3 bedroom house has side access for car possible boat. As you enter the home you will find lounge and dining area are combined, kitchen is centrally located and towards the back of the home.
There is a good size rear covered patio area as shown in the photos.
This property is currently tenanted until end of July 2013.
• 3 Bedroom house
• Hardwood construction
• Backing on to parklands
• Bus at the door step
• Downstairs laundry
• Timber floors throughout.
• Covered and paved patio area.
• Gate at back of property allow access to park
• Plenty of space downstairs (room to excavate)
• Please note most of these photos were taken prior to the current tenants moving in.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Fully Fenced