31 Beatty Road, Archerfield QLD Sold - Sold for $200,000
Sold By First National Real Estate Style
Sporting a 20m plus frontage this 825m2 block of vacant land will surely raise some curiosity: what can we / should we do first? Divide; build on just half; or take advantage and use the whole block?
Due to family circumstances this land must be sold.
Located opposite McDonalds just off Granard Road, neatly tucked in the side street, this property is centrally located and yet only walking distance to transport and shops.
With so many home buyers taking up the challenge to build and take full advantage of the $15,000 government grant/incentive to build a new home, this one could be yours.
Call me today to discuss details of this property
• 20.1m frontage approx.
• 40.5m length approx.
• 825m2 block.
• Existing house has been removed awaiting new house to be built.
• Bus at doorstep #110 or #117 bus direct to city.
• Council rates $281.07 - quarter
• Aldi supermarket just down the road.
• McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Coles service station and local shops walking distance away.