85 Muriel Avenue, Moorooka QLD Sold - Sold for $371,888
Sold By First National Real Estate Style
- Looking for super value
Located toward the back of the complex away from the hustle and bustle of city life: just peace and quiet.
• 3 carpeted Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge
• Ceiling fan in bedroom and lounge
• Small dogs/pets permitted subject BCA
• Bus at door step with the 599 service direct to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre station
• Bus 3 min walk away and the 540 or 117 service taking you direct to the city
• Moorooka train station is 4 min drive away or Yeerongpilly train station about 6 min drive
• With an expected rental return of $400 per week
• Built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite off main bedroom
• 3 toilets
• Remote lock up drive in garage
• Laundry downstairs and internal
• Council rates $249.37 quarter
• Private inspections possible - contact me today
As you enter the property you will appreciate the open plan style it offers with tiled floors through the kitchen and dining area flowing onto a half paved and half grassed private courtyard, with a solid retaining wall. The kitchen offers gas cook top and electric oven, dishwasher, range hood and gas hot water system. The downstairs area is air-conditioned, as well as all bedrooms, as you would expect from a property of this calibre. The master bedroom has its own private deck area as well as en-suite.
Fitted with modern key-lock security blinds/shutters allowing you to leave windows and doors open and let the breezes flow through, this fantastic complex also offers security gates at front with remote access, buzzer access for guests, visitor parking, a shared swimming pool and a great BBQ area to entertain friends.
85 Muriel Avenue has an onsite manger, with well-kept gardens - a great place to live.
$379,900 Negotiable Register your interest with me today on this fine property.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- In Ground Swimming Pool