65 Anglesey Street, Kangaroo Point QLD Sold - Sold for $705,000
- 448 m2
Kangaroo Point SOLD by Peter Elisseos First National Real Estate Style
Reap the rewards of this wonderful investment opportunity - This property currently returns $1235.00 per week...
This spacious, quiet and well maintained 6 bedroom home is situated in central Kangaroo Point within walking distance to South Bank, the Goodwill Bridge, QUT, Fortitude Valley and the CBD district of Brisbane.
This property is in a convenient location, with close proximity to the Mater and Princess Alexandra Hospitals, Cafes and Restaurants, Buranda Centro Shopping Centre, the South East Bus way, South East Freeway as well as the Gabba Central, including Coles and Jetts 24 hour gym!
The property also features the following:
- Two street frontage
- 6 spacious bedrooms with air conditioning
- Large backyard with an entertaining area
- Large tiled kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Separate lounge and dining area with air conditioning
- Polished timber flooring throughout the house
- Tiled laundry area with separate toilet downstairs and plenty of storage space
- Tiled bathroom with modern fixtures
Please note this property comes complete with furniture (full inventory list is available upon request). Reap the benefits of this secure investment as our owner instructs us that it's time to sell! Gold chip property investment in the heart of Kangaroo Point - True opportunity...
- Air Conditioning